Information We Collect
- information voluntarily submitted, and
- information gathered via electronic means.
Information Voluntarily Submitted
SF only gathers "personally identifiable information" (information that relates to an identified individual) if you voluntarily submit such information to us through registration forms, feedback forms, etc. The types of personally identifiable information voluntarily submitted on our Web Site may include your name, title, company, department, address, city, state/province, zip/postal code, country, phone and fax numbers, and e-mail addresses. You can always choose not to provide personally identifiable information, but if you do not provide such information, we may not be able to contact you with the information your have requested). We use your personally identifiable information in the following ways:
- To supply news and information regarding SF.
- To provide information regarding goods or services that we think may be of interest to you or that you have requested information about.
- To respond to your questions or comments sent to us via e-mail or postal mail.
- To comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order and to counter any attempted breach of security of our Web Site, or a physical threat to you or others.
- SF will not rent, sell or lease personally identifiable information to any third party unless we have received your permission.
Links to and From Other Sites
Our Security Policy
Protecting your privacy and your information is our top priority. We have established physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard our physical premises and to protect against the loss, disclosure, alteration, misuse or unauthorized access of personal information both online and offline. Only those employees of SF are granted access to personally identifiable information. While we take reasonable efforts to ensure the security of information, there is no guarantee that any data transmitted over the Internet or stored via our Web Site is 100% secure; this is the case for any users of and service providers on the Internet.
Your Choices/Opt-Out Rights
Your Acceptance of These Terms